Friday, July 24, 2009

Another layout

It's friday already... how time flies especially if you have a deadline that you're trying to avoid. But despite my deadline, I was able to finish another layout for 2 days. Before, it takes me a week to finish a layout but recently, I can finish it overnight or for 2 days. (But I will not be able to finish a layout without the help of the sketches I download...wink...wink).

Here is a finsh lo of my dd taking her first bath on her tub


A closer look... And see, I have a journaling which I normally don't do. And I was able to use my grommet tool after a long, long, long time. Plus, I did my favorite technique -- embossing with UTEE white.


Btw, while I was looking for coloring books for my niece in NBS-SLE, I was able to scavenge chipboards which are really cheap. Cost only Ph37.00 for 24 pieces each.



Good find noh... Happy weekend everyone... Till next post


No comments:

Post a Comment