Monday, July 20, 2009

Sunday... Workday

It's sunday today, unfortunately, still have to work today. Saw a total of 11 persons for ultrasound. Not bad for a sunday work, but it would be better if I will be my dd and spend the rest of the day with her. She's now playing with dh so that i can post here again.

I was able to finish a layout yesterday. I'm becoming to be a very fast scrapper, as long as I have a sketch in my mind or one to copy, everything comes out. The only problem comes when I add some embelishments.

Here is my finish lo of my dd:



A closer look of her pictures...



It's nice being techie and being in touch with the world. Just now, as I was logging at my email, I got a lot of invitation from facebook. (Have to explore that pa) It's nice being in touch with people you haven't seen for a long time. (I must check and update my account with them.)

Lastly, I'm really wishing for a Tonic Border Punch.

I am just an addict in border punchers. I just can't seem to get enough of it. Here is what tonic border puncher can do.

Oops, it monday na pala....lol

Until next post.... Thanks for dropping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment