Friday, July 17, 2009

Finally...my own blog

Finally, with the help of my nephew and Imee, I am able to create my very own blog. I had been trying to create one for about a year now and maybe I do not have the time or most probably the patience.

How do we go about blogs? Will it become my daily diary? Or post most of my finish scrapbook works? I guess, I just have to go with the flow...

Just today, due to the rain, I stayed home and became glued to my laptop. I joined facebook and finished my blog. I was also able to make a new layout of my dd... (learning the net language...lol). I also have to take pictures of the layouts I did for Memory Lane Store.



Closer look...



And for me to finish all of this, I have to let my dd watch brainy baby so that she will be pre-occupied and not bother me. See how attentive she watches the show...


Isn't she just adorable... Till next post.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment